- Download the application form
- Fill-out the hard copy accordingly
- Attach copies of Academic Certificates/Transcripts
- Send them via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org OR Submit your filled application form at our Karen office
Application fee and Program Fee
Payments can be made by BANKERS CHEQUES payable to Marist International University College (MIUC) or by Direct Cash Deposit in the College accounts in any of the branches of the following banks:
- Barclays Bank A/c No: 0651092019 (Karen Branch)
- Co-operative Bank of Kenya A/c No: 01129054825300 (Karen Branch)
- NIC Bank A/c No: 1000018119 (Karen Branch)
- Foreign students have to pay Ksh 7,000 per annum for Students pass and alien card
The academic year commences in mid-August (Full-time programs). Applications should be submitted to the Admissions Office before the mid-August.
For regular programs, we have intakes in January, May, and August.