I am Urbanus Mwongela John a 4th-year student at MIUC. I joined MIUC in 2016 and I must admit it is an amazing place to be. Apart from the serene environment, there are resources available for academic purposes, hardworking lecturers and most importantly the concern for the needy.
Having four siblings, with two in secondary school, two in university raising tuition fee was quite difficult for my parents as they are farmers. I got to hear about the MIUC bursary during that semester and decided to participate in the activities. I then applied for it and luckily I managed to get through on my first application.
MIUC bursary is a real cause and has assisted so many of us to get through school. I would not have got to this level if I did not get help. I urge all of you to participate actively in the fundraising activities. This is a cause that is ours and it is to build our community.
I am because you are.
To support the bursary fund join us on the 21st of March at 9 am for the Annual Bursary Fundraiser. You can also be a part of this by participating in the raffle for just 50 shillings and get the chance to win a smart TV and lots of other prizes. You can buy as many tickets as you can to increase your chances of winning.
You can also send your contribution via the channels below:
- Safaricom: M-Pesa Paybill, Business Number: 891300Account Number: MARIST
- Equitel: Business Number: 891300Account Number: MARIST
- Airtel: Business Number: 891300Account Number: MARIST
- Barclays Bank A/c No: 0651092019 (Karen Branch)
- Co-operative Bank of Kenya A/c No: 01129054825300 (Karen Branch)
- NIC Bank A/c No: 110-001605 (Galleria Mall Branch)
Your contribution is highly appreciated