Marist Lane off Langata Rd.
Mon-Fri: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Phone & Email
+254 739 544 911
Follow Us on Social Media
The MIUC Bursary is a fund to assist the neediest students registered at Marist International University College in part fee payment. The MIUC Bursary was constituted in 2010 in support of needy students. During this period, over 800 students have benefited from the Bursary Scheme.
Sources of Funding
The fund shall be sustained by but not limited to the following;
- Donations from donor agencies, including Corporate and Government bodies
- Proceeds from the annual MIUC Bursary Fundraising
- Donations from individual well-wishers
Disbursement Guideline – Selection of Beneficiaries
The students selected as beneficiaries must fulfil the following
- Be a registered student of MIUC
- Be involved in co-curricular activities
- Active participation in college activities
- Show proof of exemplary character
- Show proof of neediness
- Recommendation letter from the Head of Department
Determination of Threshold
The MIUC Bursary Fund Policy will guide the threshold
The level of neediness will determine the amount to be awarded, ascertained through screening by MIUC Bursary Disbursement Committee.
The cases will be classified as
- Most Needy
- Very needy
Those classified as most needy will receive the highest amount compared with the very needy and needy following in their respective order.