How to Apply
How to Apply
1. A formal application for admission is made on an Application or Online form.
2. Fill out the hard copy or Online form accordingly
3. Attach copies of Academic Certificates/Transcripts
4. Send them via E-mail to email@example.com OR Submit your filled application form at our Karen office
News & Events
Click here to see news and upcoming events
Click here to view more courses
Visit the downloads page, to download, The Fees Structure, Brochure, Students Handbook, and other related documents
1. ABSA Bank A/c No: 0651092019 (Karen Branch)
2. Co-operative Bank of Kenya A/c No: 01129054825300 (Karen Branch)
3. NCBA Bank A/c No: 1000018119 (Karen Branch)
We receive your contribution with gratitude. Thank you, and God Bless you.
Marist Lane off Langata Rd.
Mon-Fri: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Phone & Email
+254 739 544 911
Follow Us on Social Media
A formal application for admission is made on an Application form or an Online form. The form is available from the download link below.
- Download the application form
- Fill-out the hard copy accordingly
- Attach copies of Academic Certificates/Transcripts
- Send them via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org OR Submit your filled application form at our Karen office
The following are the requirements for the International Students Student Pass application
- Passport bio page and visa page
- 2 passport photos
- Police clearance
- Sponsorship letter( Addressed to The Director of Immigration Services)
- Copy of passport or ID of the sponsor
- Academic certificate( must be English)
- Fees Kshs 7000 per year
- East Africans Kshs 2000 per year