MIUC Bursary Fundraiser
How to Apply
1. A formal application for admission is made on an Application or Online form.
2. Fill out the hard copy or Online form accordingly
3. Attach copies of Academic Certificates/Transcripts
4. Send them via E-mail to email@example.com OR Submit your filled application form at our Karen office
News & Events
Click here to view more courses
Visit the downloads page, to download, The Fees Structure, Brochure, Students Handbook, and other related documents
Help us raise funds to help our needy students
1. ABSA Bank A/c No: 0651092019 (Karen Branch)
2. Co-operative Bank of Kenya A/c No: 01129054825300 (Karen Branch)
3. NCBA Bank A/c No: 1000018119 (Karen Branch)
We receive your contribution with gratitude. Thank you, and God Bless you.
Marist Lane off Langata Rd.
Mon-Fri: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Phone & Email
+254 739 544 911
Follow Us on Social Media
Our Mission & Vision
Every year at MIUC, we organize a couple of events and functions to help us raise funds to help our needy students get through school. The MIUC Bursary was constituted in 2010 in support of needy students. Over 500 students have benefited from the Bursary Scheme during this period, with approximately nine million (9) Kenya Shillings disbursed towards this noble cause.
If you would like to be a part of this great initiative, you can make your contributions through our M-Changa accounts.
- Safaricom: M-Pesa Paybill, Business Number: 488513 Account Number: STUDENT NAME
- ABSA Bank A/c No: 0651092019 (Karen Branch)
- Co-operative Bank of Kenya A/c No: 01129054825300 (Karen Branch)
- NCBA Bank A/c No: 1000018119 (Karen Branch)
We receive your contribution with gratitude. Thank you and God Bless you.