MIUC Bursary Fundraiser
Every year at MIUC, we organize a couple of events and functions to help us raise funds to help our needy students get through school. The MIUC Bursary was constituted in 2010 in support of needy students. During this period over 500 students have benefited from the Bursary Scheme with approximately nine million (9) Kenya Shillings disbursed towards this noble cause.
If you would like to be a part of this great initiative you can make your contributions through our M-Changa accounts.
- Safaricom: M-Pesa Paybill, Business Number: 891300 Account Number: MARIST
- Equitel: Business Number: 891300 Account Number: MARIST
- Airtel: Business Number: 891300 Account Number: MARIST
- Barclays Bank A/c No: 0651092019 (Karen Branch)
- Co-operative Bank of Kenya A/c No: 01129054825300 (Karen Branch)
- NIC Bank A/c No: 110-001605 (Galleria Mall Branch)
We receive your contribution with gratitude. Thank you and God Bless you.